[lxc-users] LXD + OS X

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Thu Jul 30 22:27:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Bill, that got me closer but it still is not working.

When I do a make I get back

lxd kevin$ make
go get -v -d ./...
go install -v ./...
github.com/lxc/lxd/lxd/migration
# github.com/lxc/lxd/lxd/migration
lxd/migration/migrate.go:38: undefined: lxc.Container
make: *** [default] Error 2

If anyone is running the client on OS X and has it working…… any insights would be helpful.

Thanks
-Kevin