[lxc-users] Cannot delete container

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 29 14:42:20 UTC 2015

So assuming you don't have any containers yet which you want to keep
around, the easiest thing might be to do

sudo rm -rf /var/lib/lxd

and start over.

Do you happen to have a log of the steps you had previously done with
the container?  I can imagine what's happening, and I'm opening a new
issue to try to make sure this doesn't ever happen, but an easy
reproducer would help :)

thanks,
-serge

Quoting Valerio Mariani (valerio.mariani at gmx.de):