[lxc-users] Disable lxc-attach

Claudio Cesar Sanchez Tejeda demonccc.y at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:29:21 UTC 2015

The idea for this is to distribute a proprietary application with all
the libraries and all the third party applications that it needs. I
want that the users can run the LXC container like Docker, but I also
want to avoid that some users can do reverse engineering in order to
steal data or know how they can sabotage the application.

Regards.