[lxc-users] ID mapping blues (was: Does lxc-execute work with unprivileged containers?)

Patrick Toomey patrick.toomey at github.com
Thu Feb 26 13:38:25 UTC 2015

> Does that at least explain the technical aspect?

Yeah, that makes total sense. I actually came to the same understanding a
few minutes after I sent my original email. I think drafting the question
ended up forcing my brain to understand what was happening :-). Now that I
at least understand what is happening, I can play with the uid mappings to
see if I can accomplish what I'd like to do. Thanks!