[lxc-users] Change selinux context of /sys and /proc inside container

Devon B. devon.b at virtualcomplete.com
Tue Feb 17 01:01:08 UTC 2015

Is there a way to alter the selinux context of certain directories or
files in /proc and /sys inside the container?  AppArmor looks to have
the an easier config in this matter but I can't seem to get it to build
correctly on Fedora 21.

Most of these files share the same context, so I don't see a way to
change selinux settings on certain files without changing their context,
which I assume would need to be done somewhere in the configuration or
with a hook.

Thanks in advance,
Devon