[lxc-users] lxc-console not working on centos 7 container

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Feb 12 10:56:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list at fajar.net> wrote:
> OK. So first of all, the steps that I posted above are NOT, in any
> way, official or supported by lxc. However it works for me.

Upon further tests, it seems I missed something. Sorry for the mix up.

I actually tried two scenarios, one with config modifications and
mount hook. That one runs, and indeed can use default apparmor
profile. However it still doesn't display anything on lxc-console with
that setup, I missed lxc-console test for this one. Console login
prompt works though, so if you hang on "Mounting FUSE Control File
System", you still miss something (probably systemd cgroup mount on
the host).

The second scenario was with backported systemd, from f20 + ubuntu
vivid. This is the one where lxc-console works. You need to upgrade
systemd and related packages (use chroot) from http://goo.gl/7p3nUI ,
RPMS folder. Use "yum install" so that all dependencies (e.g. kernel)
are also installed automatically.

--
Fajar