[lxc-users] OOMScoreAdjust= in dbus.service on systemd-based

Christian Brauner christianvanbrauner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:14:38 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 05, 2015 at 09:25:12PM +0100, Christian Brauner wrote:
> I hope so, I've just patched my systemd source code and it's currently
> compiling. :) One thing I'm currently not clear about is whether the
> host or the container systemd needs to be patched... I'll go with the
> host. :)
>
> Christian

I think this is the patch on cgit for systemd you were talking about,
Serge?
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/patch/?id=d5243d628624038567c576e9b69c1d775eb05a05

I downloaded and succesfully applied it but systemd stills seems to be
hanging no matter if I patch the host or the container... I'm just
compiling it again to make sure I made no mistake. Did you already have
the chance to test it yourself?

Christian