[lxc-users] Linux containers display switch

Susanoo Tux susanootux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:35:51 UTC 2015

Hello All,

In my raspberrry Pi, I would like to run two OS. one is Arch linux (host)
another is a small QT based Linux.

I will be having some command/button in both UI, to switch between two UIs.
Like when I click the button in Arch linux, the Arch linux UI completely go
background and it should display QT based linux's UI. and vice versa.

So, If I think generally. I just need to handle the frame buffer. switching
from one to another. I would like to try this.

Before that can somebody give me some hint how to do this in better way ?
And is this feasible ? Is my understanding is right ?

Thanks