[lxc-users] Juju, LXD, Snappy, Raspberry pi

Matthew Williams matthew.williams at canonical.com
Thu Dec 3 14:00:25 UTC 2015

Hi Sam,

That's a very good point, in theory that is possible yes, It's actually one
of the other experiments I'm trying, I've not as yet been able to setup
port forwarding on snappy to be able to access the containers from outside
the pi, or been able to get the containers to get a dhcp address from my
home router, but these are things I'm also playing with

Matty