[lxc-users] Setting lxc.network.veth.pair

Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all benoit.georgelin at web4all.fr
Sun Aug 30 22:12:48 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

lxc.network.type = veth
lxc.network.veth.pair = veth0

Should be enough in your container configuration file (config)

Also, you can make sure there is no related entries in lxc.conf and default.conf .

lxc.network.veth.pair cannot be set when using Unprivileged container

But you can assign your own mac address by using :

lxc.network.hwaddr = <MAC_ADDRESS>

Cordialement,