[lxc-users] Communication btw container & host

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Aug 26 09:48:55 UTC 2015

Depends on how you setup a container, there are several options:

(1) on each new container, run "systemctl disable" for every unneeded
services. OR

(2) don't use host /usr and /lib directly, but use unionfs or similar
(so you have a private "copy" for each container) and uninstall any
unneeded service in each container. OR

(3) don't use bind mount or unionfs, but use a clone-capable fs (e.g.
btrfs, zfs), and then uninstall any unneeded services in each
container

--
Fajar