[lxc-users] Mount directory with space in the path

Valerio Mariani valerio.mariani at gmx.de
Mon Aug 17 08:03:44 UTC 2015

Dear All,

    I have been using this syntax to mount some of the hosts's
directories in the container:

lxc config device add gp sources disk source=$HOME/p/gratipay.com
path=/opt/srv

However, I don't see to be able to use a host path (source=) with a
space in it. I tried using forward slash (\), single quotes ('), double
quotes (") around the path, everything, but it gets put in the
configuration with the path truncated at the first space.... Is it
possible to use paths with spaces in it?

  Valerio