[lxc-users] lxd error saving config file for the container failed

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Mon Aug 17 02:12:13 UTC 2015

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 08:50:54 PM Mark Constable wrote:
> Just updated kubuntu 15.10 and rebooted and now getting this error...
> error saving config file for the container failed

I just did an strace lxc start goldcoast.org and it seems to be getting stuck
using the API so I suspect my config is now out of whack with a recent wily
package update.

{"core.https_address":"192.168.0.2:8443","core.trust_password":true},

What exactly should be the value of core.https_address with LXD 0.15 ?

And where do I find a list of all config variables?

"https_address" does not exist on this page...

https://github.com/lxc/lxd/blob/master/specs/rest-api.md