[lxc-users] Setting Shared Memory Size in LXC, it's possible?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Aug 14 12:01:27 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 6:30 PM, Pablo Silva <psilvao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Fajar!
>
>    I've just solved the problem, with only change the following options DB2
> could start it...
>
>    lxc.mount.auto = proc:rw sys:rw
>
>    The default options was:
>
>     lxc.mount.auto = proc:mixed sys:ro

Glad to hear that.

Although you should be aware that when doing that without
apparmor/selinux means your container can potentially harm the host,
i.e. by writing rogue entries to /sys and /proc. Not sure what selinux
status for container in centos 6 is (my guess is "there isn't any").

In any case, it should be sufficient if you're using it for personal
dev purposes, just don't give root access to that container to anyone
you don't explicitly trust.

--
Fajar