[lxc-users] User input on resource limits for containers

Joe McDonald ideafilter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:15:50 UTC 2015

We are using lxc to house a shared hosting environment.
Currently just limiting on CPU.

Most interested in limiting disk and network IO (separately)
Would also like to limit IO on a per user basis inside of the lxc container.
Ideally would like something like cloudlinux cagefs LVE:
http://docs.cloudlinux.com/understanding_lve.html
I do not know of any open source equivalent.