[lxc-users] cgmanager fails

Raul Dias raul at dias.com.br
Wed Aug 5 21:23:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was happing testing, learning about containers when I crashed my host
by filling all disk space and leaving some containers on.

Now, I barely can use it. (Yes, a lot of free space now)

I basically get a lot of messages like this on lxc-start:

Failed to install release agent, ignoring: No such file or directory
Cannot add dependency job for unit dbus.socket, ignoring: Unit
dbus.socket failed to load: No such file or directory.
Cannot add dependency job for unit display-manager.service, ignoring:
Unit display-manager.service failed to load: No such file or directory.

or this:

Failed to reset devices.list on /lxc/u2: Permission denied

I know that cgmanager uses dbus to comunicate, but can't find anything
related to this.

This happens on a ubuntu 15.04 and a container created with
lxc-create -n u2 -t ubuntu

I am very new to cgroups, so any clue is welcome.

-rsd