[lxc-users] LXCFS install issue

Rajasekar Darapuram raj at robinsystems.com
Wed Apr 29 02:37:38 UTC 2015

When I try to restart restart the containers..on lxc-start the lxcfs is
getting killed again...Do I need to reboot the machine?

So here are the steps I did

1. Stopped all containers
2. ran fusermount -uz /var/lib/lxcfs (as service lxcfs start was failing)
3. Start lxcfs..checked the status and it is running
4. Start a container
5. Check lxcfs status and it is in stop/waitting

Please let me know.

Thanks