[lxc-users] How to build LXC templates from ISO or installed OS please ?

Narahari Lakshminarayana itsme.narahari at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:20:18 UTC 2015

Good Evening friends:

Here is the scenario.  My office has SLES 11SP3.  I installed LXC it and
then I enabled LXC on it.  The LXC stuff went thru fine.

When I tried to get a container up and running with a predefined template
the only Suse related is Open-Suse 13SP1.

I tried using that and it did not work since the libs are incompatible.

In this context I would like to build a LXC template from the SLES 11SP3
ISO directly or from the installed OS(using the SLES 11SP3).

All examples I see are for cents or ubuntu or debian.

Any inputs on SLES LXC template building is appreciated ?

What should I be doing to create the template by hand or with a tool ?

-N