[lxc-users] LXC, criu and cgroups...

Dirk Geschke dirk at lug-erding.de
Tue Apr 7 21:37:47 UTC 2015

Hi Tycho,

> > So it looks here like a problem wiht lxc-restore-net. But why is
> > it not able to read netdev-8.img? The file is cleaned up, but
> > some old, failing syncs show that everyone can read it?
>
> This means you're still trying to c/r unprivileged containers, which
> won't work. You need to set security.privileged in the
> container config:
>
> lxc config set <container> security.privileged true

ah, ok, I did not know this setting so far. I will give it a
try tomorrow. But at least, I'm sure unprivileged may work soon,
too. There seems like only some steps are missing...

Maybe one has to move the img-files to the namespace first?

Or one should simply skip the tests for the right flags in criu?

Best regards

Dirk