[lxc-users] Accessing /dev file system from container

Murthy, Krishna J krishna.j.murthy at intel.com
Thu Sep 25 13:04:30 UTC 2014

I have a Ethernet device which is attached to the container. I have installed the driver module for this device on the host. When I run the application on the container it complains it is unable to find the device in the /dev file system. Infact I use UIO based driver. So in container I get message unable to access /dev/uio0: No such file or directory.

Regards,
Krishna

Intel Shannon Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263
Business address: Dromore House, East Park, Shannon, Co. Clare