[lxc-users] openstack support

István Király LaKing at d250.hu
Thu Sep 25 11:47:04 UTC 2014

I'm planning to write a web-gui with nodejs.

Currently I have a bash backend script that does the management of
containers, network, proxies, mail, etc, ..
With LXC, it creates a virtual server farm ... it is fedora based though.
Probably can be ported to other OS.

For now, it can be managed over ssh only.
https://github.com/LaKing/Fedora-scripts

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Tamas Papp <tompos at martos.bme.hu> wrote:

> On 09/24/2014 09:29 AM, Tamas Papp wrote:
>
> hi,
>
> Is that still(?) right, that openstack supports only the libvirt based
> implementation?
>

> Wooff, I thought, it's a quick question with a short answer:)
> Actually I am interested in anything else, is there any web based
> dashboard, management tool, where containers could be managed?
>
> 10x
> tamas

Király István
+36 209 753 758