[lxc-users] Compile fails under Fedora

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sun Sep 21 11:08:04 UTC 2014

For critical line-of-business normally you wouldn't use git snapshot.
Unless you're a developer (which you already mentioned you're not).

I'd sugest you either:
- use whatever released version already packaged, or
- learn how to fix it manually, or hire someone to do so (which should
be very easy, just a couple lines of edit on the spec file, or in this
case apply an already-submitted patch), or
- use ubuntu with either official packages or daily ppa, which any
normal ubuntu user should be able to do (no dev skill required)

--
Fajar