[lxc-users] cannot enable dev loop access from LXC

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 11 17:23:11 UTC 2014

If you're on ubuntu, could you go to pad.lv/u/lxc and file a bug so
we can better track the configuration info?

Otherwise, can you show:

uname -r
cat /etc/*-release
cat /var/lib/lxc/local-server-7/config (*with* the line added)

After trying to start the container again the last 200 lines of

/var/log/audit/auditd.log if it exists,
/var/log/syslog

For the last two, look over them first to make sure no sensitive
info is there.

Quoting Bin Zhou (lakerzhou at yahoo.com):