[lxc-users] No outgoing traffic with bridged network and public IP address from container

othiman othiman at gmx.de
Thu Sep 11 11:11:25 UTC 2014

Hmm. The old server is also at the same provider and there it is working
without a problem (ubuntu 12.04 and lxc 0.7.5). In addition binding the
91.143.88.119 address to the old server in the same way, the setup works
without a hassle.
Binding the 91.143.88.119 to an aliasing interface (br0:0) on the new
host is working, too...

Thomas