[lxc-users] Thrilled to announce the the launch of Flockport.com to this list

Jon Brinkmann brinkmann at nmsu.edu
Thu Sep 11 06:52:29 UTC 2014

A few questions...

- How robust are the containers, e.g., how have they been tested?
- How secure are the containers, e.g., how can one be sure they don't
  contain backdoors, trojans, etc.?
- What standards are required for the containers?
- What's the support for problems with the containers?

Poorly implemented containers will do more harm than good for LXC.

- Jon