[lxc-users] LXC vs NPIV

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 9 15:04:14 UTC 2014

NPIV is fiber channel port virtualization allowing for example to share
a physical FC port with a bunch of VMs, giving each of them their own
virtual HBA connected to the same physical port.

LXC is a tool to create and manage system containers on Linux so there's
really no relation between the two...