[lxc-users] Ubuntu 14 Container Fedora 20 ignoring most NICs

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Sat Sep 6 00:58:58 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-05 at 19:22 +0000, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting CDR (venefax at gmail.com):
> > Same issue, it only shows eth0 and eth1. no error
> > I thing the container
> > I tried to compile LXC in Centos 7, so I could make a  container, but
> > compilation fails. I already reported the issue to the development
> > list.
> > In Ubuntu 14.04, I created a new centos 7 container, fro downloadable
> > templates, but after a successful creation, it does not start  and it
>
> I don't know what the 'downloadable templates' means, the download
> template only supports centos 6.  As I recall centos 7 is a
> problem due to systemd issues which have not been worked out.

I almost have fixes for the CentOS7 stuff (along with several others)
ready.  Will be in the early part of next week.  Was integrating the
kmsg problem and refactoring the password logic since they all center on
the same template(s).