[lxc-users] Ubuntu 14 Container Fedora 20 ignoring most NICs

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 17:39:19 UTC 2014

Same issue, it only shows eth0 and eth1. no error
I thing the container
I tried to compile LXC in Centos 7, so I could make a  container, but
compilation fails. I already reported the issue to the development
list.
In Ubuntu 14.04, I created a new centos 7 container, fro downloadable
templates, but after a successful creation, it does not start  and it
does not even give me an error message using --logfile
I am caught between a rock and a hard-place, it seems.