[lxc-users] Unprivileged containers and reboot of base

Medhamsh V medhamsh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:33:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 5 September 2014 19:51, Serge Hallyn <serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> > "sudo cgm create all goatos && sudo cgm chown all user $(id -u user) $(id
> > -g user)"
>
> do you mean cgm chown all goatos $(id -u user) $(id -g user) ?
>
> if not then that'll be your problem.

Aaah. Sorry. I wrote it wrong way. I am doing cgm chown all goatis $(id -u
goatos) $(id -g goatos) and
this is fine though.

> What is /proc/self/cgroup in one of those containers

The name of the container is "attach" and following is the content of
/proc/self/cgroup

11:hugetlb:/goatos/attach
10:perf_event:/goatos/attach
9:blkio:/goatos/attach
8:freezer:/goatos/attach
7:devices:/goatos/attach
6:memory:/goatos/attach
5:cpuacct:/goatos/attach
4:cpu:/goatos/attach
3:cpuset:/goatos/attach
2:name=systemd:/user/1001.user/5.session/attach

Also, I dint mention in my previous mail that those errors occur only when
I use "attach" in my container creation script. The script is in ruby and I
use ruby-lxc. If I dont use "attach" method I dont get any errors.

Thanks,
--
Medhamsh,

GPG Finger Print: BD16 E32E CA4D 83A3 1270  725D D766 7997 0ABC 20E9
http://pascal.iiit.ac.in/~medhamsh/medhamsh.gpg