[lxc-users] upgrade to LXC 1.0.6 : segfault

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 27 17:04:55 UTC 2014

Whatever's re-creating those symlinks must be from your distribution,
LXC itself doesn't do any of that.

So I think you should first figure out where that 1.1 version of LXC
came from, remove it entirely and then re-install 1.0.6 properly. Then
for the python bits, you'll either want those symlinked into /usr or
alter PYTHONPATH so that the python interpreter looks in /usr/local too.