[lxc-users] [lxc-devel] Schedule for the Containers mini-summit at LPC 2014 (next week in Düsseldorf)

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Oct 10 15:38:30 UTC 2014

Is this going to be recorded?  I would love to be there but my travel
budget is all tapped out through next year.

Regards,
Mike
--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com