[lxc-users] abstract socket & network isolation.

Vijay Viswanathan vijay.vishy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 22:21:49 UTC 2014

Looks like network.type=empty also has the same problem. ( process
outside of the container cannot access these abstract sockets ) .
Can you tell me why ? searching for sometime I found that empty
creates an empty namespace but
# ip netns list
doesnt list anything
how do I see the interfaces in the container ?

$ sudo ls -al /proc/1818/ns/net
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 0 Nov 21 14:18 /proc/1818/ns/net -> net:[4026532748]

what is net:[4026532748] ?

Also,
How do i restrict access to loopback interface in the container ( man
page says empty will have loopback interface )

Thanks.