[lxc-users] iptables-persistent not loading rules

Mark Fox mark.fox at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:37:32 UTC 2014

On Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, my containers allow iptables rules to be set up
and saved with iptables-persistent, but they don't get loaded when starting
the container. In fact, a *sudo service iptables-persistent reload* doesn't
work either. I'm not seeing any errors. The rule chains just remain in
their default configuration (ACCEPT everything).

Probably not very helpful, but a *sudo service --status-all* shows
iptables-persistent as [ ? ].