[lxc-users] Fork-bomb test

Robert Gierzinger robert.gierzinger at gmx.at
Thu Nov 20 11:12:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately this problem is still not solved.
A task counter cgroup existed, but this did not make it into the kernel.
I have been trying to solve this issue for quite a while, see http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.cgroups/9368
Some time ago the discussion started again referring to my mail (cant find it at the moment).
Hope this issue is resolved soon.

regards,
Robert