[lxc-users] Can LXD be installed & used on same system with LXC use

Nicholas J Ingrassellino nick at lifebloodnetworks.com
Sun Nov 16 15:27:30 UTC 2014

The best documentation is probably the man pages (IE /man lxc-create/).

Not sure what you mean by using LXC on a system that is also being used
for LXC? I think I understand this to mean you want to start an LXC
container within another LXC container (this is called _nesting_ in LXC
terms)? A quick Google search for _lxc nesting_ turns up a number of
good resources. On a system like Ubuntu your biggest battle is going to
be with _Apparmor_ but the Google search will turn up a number of
articles on how to deal with this.

Hope that helps.