[lxc-users] fedora template sigpwr (lxc-stop) handling?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu May 29 15:15:47 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 22:04 +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

> > lxc-stop doesn't work without "-k". I remember reading about this on
> > the list some time ago, might be useful to integrate the workaround in
> > the template.
> > ####
> > [root at f20 ~]# Received SIGPWR.
> > ####
>
> I already integrated some thing in there.  Should no longer be a problem
> though that update may not have made it into a release yet.

Hi Mike,

Is that fix in upstream lxc? I checked
https://github.com/lxc/lxc/blob/master/templates/lxc-fedora.in , line
374-375

   # Make systemd honor SIGPWR
    chroot ${rootfs_path} ln -s /usr/lib/systemd/system/halt.target
/etc/systemd/system/

Following http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.special.html
, shouldn't the last part be sigpwr.target?

    chroot ${rootfs_path} ln -s /usr/lib/systemd/system/halt.target
/etc/systemd/system/sigpwr.target

--
Fajar