[lxc-users] Fedory 20 LXC fails to start on Ubuntu 14.04 host?

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Sun May 25 02:12:00 UTC 2014

I am using a Fedora container in production since a few days ago,
created with LXC 1.0.3. No problems whatsoever. My environment is
Ubuntu server 1404.
 dpkg --list | grep -i lxc
ii  liblxc1                                1.0.3-0ubuntu3
             amd64        Linux Containers userspace tools (library)
ii  lxc                                    1.0.3-0ubuntu3
             amd64        Linux Containers userspace tools
ii  lxc-templates                          1.0.3-0ubuntu3
             amd64        Linux Containers userspace tools (templates)
ii  python3-lxc                            1.0.3-0ubuntu3
             amd64        Linux Containers userspace tools (Python 3.x
bindings)