[lxc-users] venet like networking in LXC possible ?

Marc MAURICE marc.maurice at objectif-libre.com
Wed May 21 15:34:21 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot.
I tried the config and it's *almost* working.

When pinging the output from the container : packets are going out with
the good MAC.

However, nothing in return.
 From tcpdumps I figured out that my parent host is not responding to
arp for the container IP.

How do I tell my host to respond to those arp queries ?

I found some post on how it's done with openvz venet :
http://forum.openvz.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=35611&

Any clue ?