[lxc-users] venet like networking in LXC possible ?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed May 21 13:55:54 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Marc MAURICE
<marc.maurice at objectif-libre.com> wrote:
> I finally made it work with veth mode, and a bridge on the host, but it's
> frustrating.
> And I have to manually generate and allow all mac adresses (required by my
> server hoster).

I'd just comment on this one first.

What is your hoster like? Is it like serverloft where you can buy
additional IPs (one IP, /32 each) and the hoster would route the
additional IPs thru the server's primary IP?

If yes, then you can use a custom veth + bridge + routed mode where
the hoster's switch/router will only see one MAC.

--
Fajar