[lxc-users] 1.0.3 on Debian 7.5 not consistent with documentation

coolnodje coolnodje at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:36:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

you're right on time, I was just beginning to compile lxc from the
master branch and looking at options.
Thanks for the package, it sounds great.

Just to make sure, since I've already tried to install 1.0.3 from source
and didn't get something consistent with the doc: do you get commands
that actually behave like described in linuxcontainers.org?
I mean `lxc-ls --fancy`, `--version` option available, etc... working
like under Ubuntu 1.0.3 package?

cheers