[lxc-users] Hotplug new network interfaces not working

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue May 13 22:41:46 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:13 AM, CDR <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mike
> You are right, I only see one line.
>
> ls rootfs/etc/systemd/system/getty.target.wants -l
> total 0
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 38 Apr 30 11:16 getty at tty1.service ->
> /usr/lib/systemd/system/getty at .service
>
> You wouldn't have the script to fix this around?

He did wrote "The lxc-fedora template now creates these
automatically". Have you looked at that?
https://github.com/lxc/lxc/blob/master/templates/lxc-fedora.in
look for configure_fedora_systemd

> I created my Fedora 20 containers from within a Fedora box, like this:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> source /etc/profile
> container=nat-1
> mkdir -p /var/lib/lxc/${container}/rootfs
> yum -y --releasever=20 --nogpg --installroot=/var/lib/lxc/$container/rootfs \
>           install systemd autofs passwd yum fedora-release vim-minimal

... and that, is the source of your problem.

Unless you fully understand (or in the process of learning) what's
needed to create a working container from scratch, better use
templates.

--
Fajar