[lxc-users] lxc-console produces no output

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:12:37 UTC 2014

I detected an issue with all Fedora 20 containers that may benefit
from --nohangup workaround
If I start the container without the "-d" flag, then I cannot enter
the container via the console, later.
If I start the container without the "-d" flag, it works, bu then I
cannot get out.

So how do I try this workaround? If you give me precise instructions I
will try it.
Note: I have containers of 3 types, Debian, SLES and Fedora, only
Fedora has the issue.

Philip