[lxc-users] Is it possible to change memory limits without restarting container?

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:11:49 UTC 2014

I just tested and in fact, the memory restriction does not work.
a) set a 5G limit for the container
b) started the container
c) gave 16 G memory to mysql
D) restarted mysql
it works fine and it also shows the memory on "show variable like '%buffer%'

Any idea how to work around this? I am afraid any container can take
down the box.

Philip