[lxc-users] Is it possible to change memory limits without restarting container?

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri May 9 02:35:52 UTC 2014

Dear friends

The memory control does not work
I run this command
lxc-cgroup -n utel-kde memory.limit_in_bytes 53687091
which is supposed to assing 5B of ram to my container.
Then I logged into the container and the box´s memory was still visible within.
Then I added this line to the config
memory.limit_in_bytes 536870910, rebooted and when the container was
up, the whole box´s memory was available.
What am I missing.

Philip