[lxc-users] LXC Compilation fails under Suse Enterprise

Leonid Isaev lisaev at umail.iu.edu
Tue May 6 17:03:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, 5 May 2014 23:07:45 -0400
CDR <venefax at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was under the impression that the LXC group could make this compile
> under every major distribution.
> Is there any way somebody from the LXC group can research this with
> the Suse guys? They surely

Researching this is _your_ task. Here is a hint:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2009-01/msg00011.html .

> will talk to you people, but not to a customer,  unless I pay support fees.
> I  imagine I need to install a newer autconf or automake
>
>  rpm -qa | grep auto
> automake-1.10.1-4.131.9.1
> autoconf-2.63-1.158

You imagine right. Don't compile git master on an ancient sles: either use a
tagged release e.g. 0.x.y, or get a proper distro for the host.

Cheers,
--
Leonid Isaev
GPG fingerprints: DA92 034D B4A8 EC51 7EA6  20DF 9291 EE8A 043C B8C4