[lxc-users] LXC Compilation fails under Suse Enterprise

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Tue May 6 03:07:45 UTC 2014

I was under the impression that the LXC group could make this compile
under every major distribution.
Is there any way somebody from the LXC group can research this with
the Suse guys? They surely
will talk to you people, but not to a customer,  unless I pay support fees.
I  imagine I need to install a newer autconf or automake

 rpm -qa | grep auto
automake-1.10.1-4.131.9.1
autoconf-2.63-1.158

Can anybody from the developer's group confirm these versions?

Yours
Philip