[lxc-users] Issue to fix

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:56:40 UTC 2014

If some4body is working on the new release, please consider this problem.
Sometimes we need to start a container like this
lxc-start -n container, not as daemon, to see error messages
if we do that, then there is no way to get out, i.e., Ctrl-A-q does not work.
There should be a way to go back the parent OS.

Also, if by any chance your container has an application running under
screen, and you access it via screen -x, there is no way out either of
screen, because Ctrl-A is used by the container's console.

We should use key combinations identical to libvirt, Ctrl-], which is unique.