[lxc-users] Ping to a container

Alvaro Miranda Aguilera kikitux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:53:20 UTC 2014

watching the diagram, what you want to do is similar to, have 1 machine
physical, to access the container in other physical box.

this require the 2nd box to reach the ip int he first one.. so you will
need set routes and allow routing

OR

create some macvlan or bridge on the lxchost and put the 2nd vm/host in the
same network.

Can be all the host and lxc in the same network?
Can the lxc have a 2nd ip in the same network as the vms?