[lxc-users] cpu, memory and IO statistics measuring from inside a container

Gavin Grieve [DATACOM] Gavin.Grieve at datacom.co.nz
Thu Mar 13 19:52:46 UTC 2014

Considering that we've moved to using LXC for our monitoring servers (Icinga/Check_MK/Thruk in one, shared leveraged MySQL database in another, Git/Github in another, looking at Jasper Reports in another, etc) I'm fairly keen to find out what sort of LXC specific monitoring we should be considering for container performance vs host performance.

It sounds like something that should exist so if it doesn't yet, I'm quite keen to put some time into it.

--
Gavin Grieve