[lxc-users] Kernel lockups when running lxc-start (J?kel)

Dao Quang Minh dqminh89 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:30:25 UTC 2014

We havent tested without the bind mounts ( but we can probably try it asap
). We migrated to 1.0.0 from 0.7.5 about a week ago, and this is the first
time i've seen this bug.

`grep shared /proc/self/mountinfo` doesnt show anything, but
`/proc/self/mountinfo` does display 2 entries per physical container ( i
guess because of the bind mounts ):

```
1766 39 0:764 / /disk1/container-name rw,relatime - aufs none
rw,si=70f12540eaf98716
1768 38 0:764 / /var/lib/lxc/container-name rw,relatime - aufs none
rw,si=70f12540eaf98716
```